Tuesday 9 August 2011

LeAnn Rimes had vows temporarily tattooed on ribcage



LeAnn Rimes has had a temporary tattoo on her ribcage in tribute to her husband Eddie Cibrian.She was married with the former CSI actor four months ago.

"You gave me the courage to be truthful, I promise to give you the comfort to be trustful," read the 28-year-old's new body art. She later took to Twitter to explain about the ink, "Too funny! I got a stencil not a tattoo! Its not 'news'... however, I can't get it off. In search if rubbing alcohol I think!" In another tweet, she wrote, "I was just trying something, playing."

LeAnn Rimes visited the Lollapalooza Festival in Chiacgo over the weekend she was written her wedding vows on her ribcage in the tribute to her husband the artist of tattoo maker. After making this tattoo she became very proud full and showed off this in the Miami Express Yourself Oasis.

LeAnn tied the knot with Eddie on April 22. Her spokesman Rhett Usry confirmed the happy news as sharing, "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married today surrounded by their closest family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment